RSS

Back to school


Hey there beautiful bloggers :)

I haven't posted in ages. We have been very busy getting back into the school schedule, with the EARLY mornings and packing school lunches again. We B's are not early morning people!

Bean and I have been moping around the house this week waiting for the boys to come home, it's so quiet and clean without them, which I will soon appreciate but just for this week at least I am missing their laughing and running and star wars battle-cry's and even missing finding Lego men in very unusual places all over the house. Here are some pics of my very-grown-up Grade 1 boy and I-can't-believe-he-is-in Grade 5 boy...





And guess what I got!!!


My sweet friend found this at a garage for a bargain price and called me and told me to get down there quickly. It was a great price but didn't come with a manual so I talked them down a little more. Yay, Yay, Yay!! I am so excited, I have been practising with a lot of help from Google and You Tube I think I am getting the hang of it.

OK that's it for me, I have a dress I need to get finished today, I will post pics when I am done and it is safely winging its way to its new owner.

Bec xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment