RSS

Upcycled fabric rack

I would love love to have a big open fabric cupboard like Heather Baileys

But for now I just have it stashed wherever I can fit it, mainly in big plastic storage boxes. Some of it is just so beautiful, it doesn't deserve to be hidden away! So I decided to make a fabric rack so I can display some of the prettier prints, whatever is my favourite at the time.


I had a old wooden child safety gate that had lost its handles and screws, sorry I don't have a before pic. I nailed the two pieces together and gave it two light washes of cream then sanded back the edges. I finished it off by spraying with sealer so the fabric doesn't get anything on it.




I love the result!


I think I will keep it even when I move into my copycat Heather Bailey studio :P
Very short and sweet post today my beautiful bloggers. My sister is in town and tonight is Ladies night!!! That means plenty of giggles, vodka, pool and dancing.
Bec xoxo

1 comments:

daniii♥ said...

What an awesome idea!

Post a Comment