RSS

Upcycled fabric rack

I would love love to have a big open fabric cupboard like Heather Baileys

But for now I just have it stashed wherever I can fit it, mainly in big plastic storage boxes. Some of it is just so beautiful, it doesn't deserve to be hidden away! So I decided to make a fabric rack so I can display some of the prettier prints, whatever is my favourite at the time.


I had a old wooden child safety gate that had lost its handles and screws, sorry I don't have a before pic. I nailed the two pieces together and gave it two light washes of cream then sanded back the edges. I finished it off by spraying with sealer so the fabric doesn't get anything on it.




I love the result!


I think I will keep it even when I move into my copycat Heather Bailey studio :P
Very short and sweet post today my beautiful bloggers. My sister is in town and tonight is Ladies night!!! That means plenty of giggles, vodka, pool and dancing.
Bec xoxo

3 comments:

Peter parker said...

Problems related to setting up new Binance account
Are you confronting problems related to setting up new Binance account? Do you want to fix this issue? If yes, attain the quality-oriented solutions from the skilled technicians who are always there to provide best class service to its customers. You need to dial Binance Customer Support Phone Number +1877-209-3306 and get solution related to every query and problem in schematic and hassle-free manner. Feel free to get in touch with them to avail of perfect solutions.
For more info: https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/

Peter parker said...

Unable to close my Bitcoin exchange account|Blockchain Support
Do you want to close your Bitcoin exchange account? Are you having issues with following the process? Are you in need of an expert's advice? If yes then directly contact one of the representatives from the team of Blockchain customer service through Blockchain Support Number where you will find an advanced solutions to any of the problem that you are facing with the process and you will never be left disappointed with the services that they provide you with. Get in touch with them to enjoy hassle free trading.
Website: https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/blockchain/
a

Peter parker said...

Trezor unable to get connected with Server
Hurdles in the establishment of connection of Trezor with the server have been notified as the most occurring one. This completely comes under the category of tech issues which may be resolved only after the proper detection on exchange. This may be executed by the experienced professionals and hence users may call our Trezor support number that is in service 24/7 hours. So, enjoy their customer services at fullest for removing your doubts instantly. To resolve such issues, always there is need of technically sound people. They work in working and non-working hours for all the seven days in a week.
Website: https://www.cryptowalletsupport.com/trezor-support-number/

Post a Comment